yea limewire and bearshare are pretty good...as far as i know.
do u all download the music off the site thing?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
yea limewire and bearshare are pretty good...as far as i know.
i have got morpheous....it is perdy good
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
I personally think limewire is the best out of all of them...
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
do u all download the music off the site thing?
[/ QUOTE ]
No you go to the site to download the limewire software, and then you just open up limewire as a program and d/l from it.
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
morpheus is like kazaa you get a lot of pop ups and spyware from it
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
maybe one of you computer yahoo's can answer this. how does a person get caught downloading music illegally? i would like to download songs, porn..i mean movies but i wonder if i'd get caught in the process. anybody know how one would get caught? what's the chances of getting caught?
Bookmarks